Sons of Thunder Ministries is a 501 (c ) 3 Christian organization for men. The ministry started in October 2000 founded by Frank Reed. The ministry is based in Metro Detroit with a mission of establishing a men’s fellowship network for Detroit and Eastern Michigan. We are a nondenominational parachurch organizations supported by various churches and Christian ministries. We address family topics like husbands, fathers and sons and leaderships subjects as being leaders in home, church, business and community. All in a comfortable atmosphere at breakfasts, luncheons, picnics and conferences where men can share with each other without fear and intimidation. ��
Vision Statement: To be a men’s ministry known for unity in spirit and demonstration of the power and manifestation of God; and yielding fruits of righteousness through practicing the Word of God in our life that brings glory and honor to our Heavenly Father through service to our Lord Jesus Christ.
Mission Statement: To build a men’s fellowship throughout Detroit and Eastern Michigan that will have a favorable impact on our families, churches and communities.
1) Increase men’s intimacy with God
2) Develop men into mature manhood spiritually and naturally
3) Teach men to be better husbands and fathers
4) Building brotherly love between men
5) Develop male leadership in family, church, community and business
6) Mentoring younger men and bridging gaps between generations
7) Love beyond race and ethnic backgrounds
8) Winning men to faith in Jesus Christ and advance the kingdom
Let us know your comments about the ministry.
P.O. Box 532, Southfield, Michigan 48037, United States